5 Important Facts About The Human Body
Here are 5 awesome facts about the human body you probably have not taken notice of.
1. In thirty minutes, the heat produced by your body is enough to cook you a pot of soup. This heat comes from activities like exercise, food metabolism, and maintenance of body temperature– and as you sweat, breath in air, excretes, and urinates.
2. You are at your tallest when you leave your bed in the morning than in the evening. On average, you are approximately one half inch taller when you wake in the morning. This is credited to the excess fluid within your spinal discs. When you are asleep, these fluids replenish but during the day your body has to deal with the stress of standing, so the discs are compressed and the fluid seeps out. This results in you losing a small amount of extra height.
3. Your teeth starts growing 6 months before you are born. While few babies are born with teeth in place, the teeth that will eventually push through the gums of young children are formed long before they were born. At 9 to 12 weeks the fetus starts to form the teeth buds that will turn into baby teeth. Do you also know that some babies could have pubic hair at birth? Read about it from this amazing blogger
4. An average person releases fart 14 times each day. Now this sounds a bit funny and I know Chibaby may want to ask if am for real. This is for real, beibe and even if you’d like to think you’re too posh to mess (Nigerian slang for fart), the reality is that almost everyone does mess at least a few times each day. This is because digestion causes the body to release gases which can be harmful if not released. Don’t hold it back when you feel like it; be generous enough to give it out. Do you also know that mess can cure headache? Read about it here
5. The acid in your stomach is capable of dissolving razorblades. Hydrochloric acid, which is one of the acid that aid in the digestion of food, is not only good at dissolving the Fufu or Iyon you had for dinner but can also eat through many types of metal. But babes, no talk say www.okaforchris.blogspot.com say make you chop razorblades or even rubber band.
I hope your weekend is moving as expected and like my Sweetness said to me this morning, don’t do what I cannot do.